DWL Offers Interactive Alaskan Adventures Lead by an Experienced Hunting,
Fishing and Nature guide!
Looking for an Adventure? Driftwood Wilderness Lodge offers custom trips for groups up to six in Larsen Bay, Alaska! Enjoy the beauty of Kodiak Island without worrying about equipment, meals, or lodging because we’ve go that covered. All you have to do is…
FILL YOUR FREEZER WITH PROFESSIONALLY PROCESSED, ORGANIC MEAT THAT YOU CAUGHT! AT LEAST 50 LB PER PERSON, IF NOT MORE, BASED ON THE LENGTH OF SOMEONE’S TRIP, SHOULD BE EXPECTED.
- Catch Halibut and Salmon
- Rockfish and lingcod are also fantastic fighting/eating fish to target
- Eat what you catch or bring it home with you
- The fish bag limits in Kodiak are higher than anywhere else in the state, which means you get to keep more fish that you catch.
- Go on Freshwater and saltwater guided charters with Nick on the True North or Go Fly fishing
- Groups of 4-6 are best. 6 is the max allowed on the fishing vessel at any given time. Fishing charters will generally occur from 9am-5pm each day.
- World class Sitka Blacktail hunting available right out the back door
- Many beautiful species of puddle and sea duck hunts available
- Deer and Duck Hunting available
- Guided tours are best with groups of 4-6 and can be planned for any time of day. You’re also encouraged to hunt in the evening while dinner is being prepared by the lodge crew.
Additional Adventures Include:
|Sitka Black-Tail Deer|
|Kodiak Brown Bear|
Months in Green – Commonly the best weight and activity.
Months in Orange – Only available to Alaskan Residents. For mobile – Rotate phone into landscape for full calendar.
***King Eider – Hunting season highlighted in Yellow
***Kodiak Brown Bear – Spring season April 1 to May 15. Fall season October 25 to November 30.
You can purchase a state of Alaska fishing or hunting license at the lodge or online at Alaskas Department of Fish & Game.
King salmon and duck stamps are extra – For current pricing visit adfg.alaska.gov.